Monday, August 13, 2012

back to work....

Arg....I cannot believe I have to go back to work tomorrow. I am so very sad. It is very hard to see every summer come to an end. I still had a list of things I wanted to do, places I wanted to see. :( 
It was hard putting the boys to bed and hearing them tell me that they were going to miss me tomorrow, I am for sure going to miss my days with them. But lets be realistic we do need that pay check haha.
The next two days will be training and then prepping. The students will start 8/23. The worst part of it all is that I still do not know what I will be doing. I am amusing that I will be teaching a collab class three days a week and doing itinerant work the other two days but I am not sure yet. Oh well I am sure I will find out by Thursday. 









This was a fun summer. We explored Santa Cruz, San Francisco, Monterrey, Santa Barbara, Pismo Beach (even if it was just the park), and San Jose. We had a blast playing in the back and the front yard. Playing with water and eating yummy food. The days have already started to be shorter. It used to get dark around 10, not it is dark by 9. I am looking forward to Fall and to explore how it will look like here in San Jose. I am anxiously waiting for Pablo to get a job here and have our family completely together. I think Fall will bring new and exiting adventures. So even thought it is still consider summer for a few more weeks for me Fall starts tomorrow with the start of a new school year. I am sure this year will bring challenges, struggles, and a whole lots of new experiences. So it is time to go to sleep and face a new chapter in the AM. Good night friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment