Thursday, September 1, 2011

back to school

I know is only the first week of school but I am already feeling overwhelmed. I think it was harder this semester to go back, summer was so much fun with the boys, now that they are older we have so much fun together, we can go to more places and play more, and hang out more, so when I am sitting in class I am really thinking about what I could be doing at home with them. However I am glad that is only twice a week and only 4-6:45 so I am home to bath them and put them to bed. I am sure it will be a lot harder once they start preschool and I really want to be home. 

On a positive note, this will be my last semester at Dominguez (I still pre and post induction but I don't really count those) hopefully I will take and pass the comps exam (so sad is the day Breaking Dawn comes out) and finish my last two classes for my level 2 credential (now all I need is a job, my dream job would be great so lets hope that some how it will work out). 

Now as you all know I am super crazy and I have signed up to start a new program in January. I will be starting the BCBA and a Masters in Education at National University. Maybe that is the reason I am so over Dominguez I want to start the new program. Most classes are on line so it will let me be home all I need is to be super organized and plan ahead to make sure it works out. But I am excited and I think having a credential and a BCBA along with two masters (hopefully) will help either in a school district or a private company any where life may take us.


As fort now. I am going to focus on the comps and my classes at Dominguez along with my beautiful family that supports me and encourages me in everything and anything I want to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment