Monday, April 19, 2010

the past few months...........

Life has been pretty busy lately.

At the beginning of March I got my own classroom at LAUNCH, so excited I love it. My kiddos are amazing, they are so much fun and the staff is amazing. We had done so great projects and they are so smart. The paper work is not as hard as I thought it would be so I really cannot complain much or maybe is just cause i really really like it. I am so sad that it is only till the end of the school year but I am still hoping I will be able to get another teacher position in September.

School is well, kicking my butt, their is so much work to do. Don't teacher know that we have work and families and other things besides having class and all their projects. Regardless I am still like school and I do enjoy all my classes they are very interesting and I get to go to a brain injury convention in a month so I am also looking forward do that. As of right now I am an inter student cause I am teaching a class but I don't know what will happen next year when I go back to being a student teacher student again I think it will kind of mess everything up and I am a little worried so I need to figure out what I am gonna do about that. I am hoping that I can finish the masters without having to finish the credential that would help a lot. Either way five weeks and I will be done until August 30.

Uhmmm what else has being going on.....

I went to the Twilight convention March 14, with Bianca. It was so much fun. We had a blast. We meet Peter Facinelli and Kellan Lutz, they are both super funny and super hot (haha). It was fun. So in case you don't know I am a little obsessed with Twilight, all things Twilight, books, movies, games (yes people there are games) I have read the books three times and I love them cannot wait until June 30th for Eclipse to come out. Plus there is a new book "The Short
Second Life of Bree Tanner" that comes out June 5, yep I already pre ordered mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment