The boys are getting so big and so cute.
They are both 33 inches and Matthew weights 27 lbs 8oz and Zachary 27 lbs 2 oz.
They are not taking as much as I would want them or expect them too but everyday it seems that they say more and more things so I am not as worried as I was about a month ago. They say bye, pish (fish), shoe, ookie (cookie), uz (juice), ore (more), and some other stuff we have no idea about.
They love black beans and mac/cheese, they like corn, fruit, cookies, gold fish, sadly they also like soda, they eat chicken nuggets but I have to take the fried stuff off, they like french fries. Matthew tries everything while Zachary doesn't really want anything new. Matthew has a sweet tooth (just like mommy) they both like ice-cream.
They love Disneyland, they have so much fun and their favorite ride is the Carousel, we also do the Pooh ride, dumbo, small world, the train and the little ones. They hugs their mickey stuffed animal and they know that when they see their mickey shirts means we are going to dland.
I also took them to the zoo during spring break. Man it was super HOT but they still had fun. We went with Sarah and Brody and it was so nice to hang out with them and see all the animals. It was a little hard for me cause I couldn't take them off the stroller as they each go on their own direction when they are set free (hahaha) but we still have fun. Hopefully we can go again soon and let them run around a little bit.
Last week we started our music and movement class again. Matthew did his angry face a lot but he also stood up and danced it was great to see. Zachary is still shy during the class and wants to stay near mommy and daddy.
They absolutely love bath time, now I have to give them extra time to play after they are washed haha.
They seeped in their own bed in their own room for about three weeks, until Matthew learned how to open the door and how to take off the door knob lock ahhh so they are back in our bed and trust me I am about to sleep in their bed their is no room in our bed any more.
Below are a few pictures. Matthew is in the green towel after bath time. Zachary is in the blue towel after bath and in the last picture Zach is reading Twilight :)



No comments:
Post a Comment