Sunday, April 25, 2010

what a fun day

The boys and I had a fun day today. Pablo is a little under the weather sow e left him home to rest while we went out to play.

We started the day at our music and movement class, of course the day that I am there alone, one everyone shows up so the class was completely full and two the boys decide that they want to sit on me the whole time, but it was a lot of fun.

Then we hit Mindy's and Deanne's garage sale, it was nice to see them a chat for a few minutes. The boys actually fell sleep during this time so I was able to visit with them without crying babies.

Then we drove around for a little, actually we were going to Costco, but when we got there the line to return things was really long so we decided to go back later. (which was a great idea cause after lunch there was no one there).

Then we got mac and went home to have lunch with daddy, I know not healthy, but once every blue moon is not bad.

Then we went to Costco, we returned two things and came out with a cart full of stuff, why does that always happen why why why. The boys were really cute though, they have the carter summer clothes out and they both got to pick and outfit. Matthew of course picked an orange shirt (I think that must be his favorite color) and Zachary choose a green shirt one. Both outfits are really cute I cannot wait till it gets warm as they are both sleeveless.
Then to end the day we went to Hermosa pier, we got some Starbucks and walked around for a little bit.

Now everyone is sleeping and I am still up at 1:00 am trying to finish projects or at least start some projects, and watching Twilight and New Moon :)

So I do have a lot of pictures o put up but I still don't know how to use the Mac Book completely so give me a few more weeks and I promise to put them all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment