June 2 the boys turned 10 months (already wow). It has being a wonderful ten months and I cannot believe how much our life has changed since they entered our life.
They now :
crawl really fast and every where
try to stand up and take a few steps every time they can
know were their toys are and play with all of them
eat a LOT and they love trying new foods
say mama, dad and ata
try to repeat everything we say and sometimes it sounds like they are saying things
recognize their own names
wave good bye
do twinkle twinkle little star with their hands
try to feed themselves
still do not like the sippy cups
give lots of kisses and hugs
I am sure they are doing a lot more things now but I cannot think about it at this time..
Anyway as I write this they are crawling around the living room well actually play area and I think they might need a nap, ahhhh so adorable
Well I am the happiest person in the world and I cannot wait to keep watching grow and become amazing little boys!!
BTW on the photo they are watching Jacks Big Music Show on TV
No comments:
Post a Comment