Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a great Memorial day weekend.
Monday we went to the Long Beach Aquarium. It was the first time we took they boys. they really did enjoy it. We decided to wear the baby Bjorn and man we were tired after about 20 min, 2o lbs babies are heavy let me tell you! We had a fun time regardless. We have annual passes so we were there only for a little bit, it was really crowded. After the Aquarium we went to 2nd street for a walk and Pablo and I had a slice of pizza it was so yummy. Later that day we had BBQ at home and Martita came to hang out. I took a very nice nap with the boys ohh I love nap time.

I have Zach and Pablo has Matt





Sunday I spend most of the day working on a presentation and writing a paper about differentiated instruction, we will see how it goes. Pablo and the boy and my mom went to babies r us a few times (5 total) to try to get a gate to keep the boys from going to the kitchen, the bathroom, the stairs, the front door, the shoes, did I mention the stairs...well they finally got one and I think it works great. I am still trying to baby safe the stair area in the second floor and trying to see how I can make my bed frame safe, it is low and i think it would really hurt if they bump into it.

Saturday we went to the Hermosa Beach Fest it was a BLAST, we had to park really far away but it did not matter. We walked around looked at all the sales stuff and even saw the Berendes there. We had a good time. The boys love looking at people and on the walk to the car they fell sleep. In the evening Pablo and I went to watch Angels and Demons and to souplantaion, the Berendes keep the boys. They reported that Zach cried pretty much the whole time he was awake and that Matt was fine but he did cry a little helping his brother out! I am so sad that Zach cried so much but I had to say Pablo and I had a wonderful time and thanks Berendes for watching them!!


Matt top, Zach bottom



In other notes. Zach has two more teeth coming out for a total of 8 while Matt has one more coming out for a total of 7.








No comments:

Post a Comment