This past week as I finished my last finals of my undergrad carrer, I started to think about the last ten yeras (since I graduated high school) and yes it took me ten years but no I did not actually go to school the whole time.
As I thought about all the amazing experience I have had, it just remind me how much I love my life and the chapter that I am in now. It also made me realized that all those experiences helped me become who I am today. Like spending two months in Guatemala parting :), going to Florida for a few months to see my aunt Marisa and Orlando with Joyce (the man with the knife at the window), to many more vacation times in Guatemala, to meeting Pablo, moving to Guatemala, teaching at Village School, attending Universidad Del Valle, getting engaged, married and then moving again to CA. To returning to school and having my boys. This past ten years were amazing and I can only imagine what the next ten years will bring.
Once you graduate everyone wants to know what is next, what are your plans?! well for me I am going to enjoy summer. July I will only work four days a week and I will have plenty of time with my boys and hubby. August no work at all HURRAY. Once fall comes hopefully I will be able to start grad school at CSUDH, yes right away need to keep the momentum going!
But must importantly I plan to enjoy my family!!
Congrats Lorena, that is a big accomplishment. Enjoy those cute little boys, as you know it flys by.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Shelly