Thursday, June 18, 2009

Graduation weekend!


Graduation was lots of fun. I was a little bummed out because last year (2008) all my friend from the department graduated. For those of you that did not know I was suppose to graduate last June but because I was preggo I had to drop out but I am so HAPPY I went back and finished. I did make some friends this year and I hope to stay in touch with them. Below is Melinda she is so sweet, she also has twins (what are the odds of that) she has girl twins.
Hector took some pictures and soon as I get them I will be able to put some up.


Saturday night Liz made me a dinner (Liz and I below). I know the picture looks a little off but we did had had a few drinks, well maybe more than a few :) it was wonderful Toni, Patrick were there and Paul of course.

Sunday we meet mom, Andres, Joyce, Martita, Hector, Renato, Meadow, Terry and Philip at Ports O'Call for brunch. I did not get to eat as much as I wanted cause of the boys but I did have a few glasses of champagne so I cannot complain and GREAT company!! Afterwards Pablo, the boys and Joyce and I took the boat tour and it was so much fun. Matt did sleep most of the time!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment