Thursday, June 18, 2009

this is what we do.................

I love the fact that we have a front yard we hang out there as much as I possibly can. Below are the my darling boys sitting under the sun, that was until they both decided to crawl every where. Daddy was very nice to bring out the swing.

Here is Zach in the swing he loves it ( well Matt loves it too). He got the first turn cause Matt was crawling the opposite direction.



Matt was very good at waiting for his turn!


And here he is on the swing..........



Zach however did not like the fact that he had to share..... (I still think he looks very cute)


Abuelita got the the red cars, the broom broom according to them and they love it we took the to the park and we took them to Target with them and they look so cute and really like riding on it!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Lorena on graduating! You've been one busy mama :)

    ReplyDelete