Thursday, May 21, 2009

I wish there was more time in the day....

I cannot believe I went from blogging very often to blogging one a week if possible, ahhh, I need more time in the day. Anyway........

Last Friday was Brody's first birthday. Saturday we all went to his birthday party. The boys did great they were all smiles and very happy. They eat their lunch sitting in the grass and drank their bottle, Zach even colored a picture (with my help of course). The boys are still so little that they could not go on the bouncer but they did go on the swing. It was fun and it was great to see how Brody is growing. We did leave before the cake and pinata. We gets really tired having to carry the boys all the time.


After the party Pablo and Matt went to Costco to figure out what was up with our membership, Zach and I went to the park for a little and then took a long nap.


Both boys are crawling like crazy.

Sundays earthquake did scare us a bit but I do feel that now we are a little more prepared if the big one hits.I have clothe for the boys and us ready, food, for all of us water, and a plan. Now I just hope that when the big one hits I am home or really close by that I can get there fast!

The boys have being sleeping in our bed and in their crib. However they have decided that waking up time is before 6 am, which is a little hard for me even thought I do love spending time with the in the morning! Well my mom helps me taking care of them while I get ready but in a few occasions I put them in the pack and play in my room and let them hang out there, they are not very happy but they are getting used it. The picture is a little blurry but is the only one I have.

In other updates.
This is week 8 of the quarter that means two more weeks of class and then finals and then hopefully graduation. I been having a REALLY hard time in one of my classes so I need really good grades in all of the quizzes and finals to be able to pass with a decent grade so please keep your fingers crosses. I am applying for grad school at Dominguez Hills but still to this day I haven't made a decision if I want to go to summer school or not. I would love to have my own class next year but at the same time so many teachers got pink slips that I am not sure if I will be able plus I really don't have the money to pay for it out of pocket and most important I really think I need to spend more time with the boys and my hubby. I know I have neglected them a little this term and I feel the need to spend as much time as I can with them.

My car is still not fixed, the guy just gave us (and Allstate) the run around so now the police is investigating so who know when my car will get fix.


Well that is about it, I think........

The rest are pictures from Mothers day that I forgot to upload until now!

1 comment:

  1. Time flys by so quickly. Fun to see the boys growing so well. Stay prepared, that earthquake was scary. No more I say.
    Love, Shelly

    ReplyDelete