Saturday, April 11, 2009

Descanso Gardens and Getty Villa

Descanso Gardens


Thursday 4-9 the boys and I took abuelita to the Descanso Gardens in Pasadena. We had a great day. It was a little cold and the boys sure let me know when the wind was hitting them and they were not happy at all. But overall they had fun. They both love looking at nature and they were able to touch some petals, they had their bottles laying on a blanket on the grass and I was able to get some very cute pictures of them. Plus I am sure they really enjoyed the long drive there and back as they got to take a nice long nap. I was glad the boys were able to go there, my mom used to go there with my grandma and she always tells me all the great memories she gets when we are there. I am glad it is not a bad drive so we can go often it is so peaceful and a nice walk, however the food was nasty so for sure we bring our own food next time around!!!



Getty Villa


Today we went to the Getty Villa with abuelita, auntie Joyce and Hector, it was the first time that we all went and we had a good time. Of course I send most of the time taking pictures of the boys, I can't help it I do feel like they get bigger and bigger everyday and I need to capture every possible moment I can!!



The boys loved all the statues, the fountains were their favorites, I think they will be water babies at least I really hope so. It is a pretty cool place, I am glad we got to go and have such a great day


Zach...he still only has two teeth in the bottom

Matt...he now has three teeth on the bottom and one on the top

I feel so lucky to live in LA, i love how close we are to the beach and all the places we can go that do not cost a lot. I often think about moving to another state and then we have weeks like this past week that just reminds me how much I love it here and how lucky we are to be here!!!

2 comments:

  1. So fun seeing the boys grow up right in front of my eyes. Looks like a great time for all. How are you? We are going up for Kelly's Graduation soon. Have a great week. Love, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are seriously just too cute! I just want to squeeze their little cheeks. It makes me want to have twins... but then I think how hard it would be and I change my mind : )

    ReplyDelete