Wednesday, April 8, 2009

First time at the beach!!

Zach (top) and Matt

I am on spring break from work right now and the days had being so nice so far. Monday it was beautiful, abuelita and I took the boys to the beach for the first time. Of course we woke up late so we were only able to stay for about 40 min. The boys both loved the sand, the sun, the sound of the water. We went to Hermosa, we did not sit near the water so I had to carry each of the boys to the water so they could see it close. I put their feet in the cold water, :) neither one cried but they did lift their feet fast and hold on to me really hard, they did not like the wet sand either. But they loved the beach in general, they both cried when we put them in the stroller to go back home. Matthew is such a boy already he keep looking at all the girls in bikinis and smiling. I am so glad neither one tried to eat the sand but I am sure that will change in time. I am sad that I am not off from work anymore, now that the days are getting warmer, but only about 10 more weeks of work, I will work summer school but no Monday YEAH, and only 8 more weeks at CSULA HURRAY!!! So Summer will be great we will definitely go to the beach at least a few days a week!!





No comments:

Post a Comment