Monday, April 27, 2009

the last few weeks........

Well once I returned to work, after spring break, I came down with the flu, GREAT. It was horrible I hadn't gotten that sick since I stared working with children. Of course the days that were the warmer I was sick. However we had some fun (reason why then I lost my voice) Saturday the 18 we just went to Costco to get a new membership, it is amazing each Costco trip is always over $250 man diapers, wipes, formula, and food for us is getting very expensive. I also got to pick up my new glasses yeah, the boys were very patient while i got the glasses and the new memberships. We also took their passport pictures and are hoping to go get them in the next few weeks.






The 19 was very very very hot and even thought I did not feel so good, it was perfect pool weather, so we put the little pool in the patio and spend about 45 to 60 minutes outside with the boys. They loved it and it is perfect for both of them. It was a nice way to cool down, they really enjoyed it.




The following week was like any other work and school, only four more weeks till finals YEAH and five weeks till I graduate thank goodness, however I have decided to go to grad school right away so I think I get about a week off and then of the school again for the next two years ahhhhh but after than I will have a credential in special ed and a masters hurray hurray I figure that if I wait their is no way I would get back to it, so better now than never.

That Friday the boys started to get congested and by Friday afternoon Zach had a little temperature, The Dr said he had an ear infection, great, poor guy the had the horrible cough an all.


So this week was great. Monday Zach was still sick and to my belief getting worst. Tuesday I took of from work and took him to the Dr, they said he was better but he now has a yest infection sort of in his butt from the antibiotics for the ear infection. That afternoon we also had to move in to the Extended Stay hotel for two nights while they fixed a busted pipe at the house. Well Wednesday I also took of from work and when we were leaving the hotel a car hit me, I had already backed up and he backed into me hitting the door on my side, :( pictures to come. Of course I had to take Matt to the Dr. to get him check as to check me too, I still need to go get xrays and my back hurts a little.




Anyway it has being very stressful with me sick, then the boys, also my mom, the being in the hotel, the car accident, missing school man what else can go wrong. The pipe at home is not fixed yet and they are coming back Tuesday hopefully the boys will be better by then....




No comments:

Post a Comment