So I just realized that March 15 was my last post so here we go a recap of what happened since then:
The 16 and 17 I had finals and it went fabulous I got good grades passed everything, now one more term and I am officially a college grad YEAH. I do have all summer and Fall to decided what I will do next. There are so many choices but I will worry after Spring. The rest of the week I enjoyed it with the boys relaxing at home and going out. It was a great last week off.
Matt is wearing blue and Zach is wearing white
Saturday 21 the boys had banana with milk and they loved it they also had zucchini, two new foods. That day we went to lunch with Joyce to Bucca De Peppo and the boys were really good. Sunday 22 the boys had mango sherbet and of course they LOVE it, we thought it were going to stay up for a long time but no they feel sleep and took a long nap. They did not have a lot of sherbet just a little.
Zach (top) is was the best pic I got a Bucca de Peppo he just keep moving. Matt (bottom)

I went back to work the 23 but no school so I got to come home at around 3:30 and amazingly I am loving work, my kiddos are really sweet I love them already. The 24 I went to get a pedicure with Toni, it was greatly need it and then to happy hour with Toni, Liz and Patty it was so nice to have some girl time and catch up. The 25 I had to take Zach to the DR as he has a rash, the Dr said it was seasonal and we shouldn't worry about it as long as there is no fever.
We do give them their spoons now and they try to feed themselves.
Matt top pic Zach bottom pic

March 28 was Pablo's birthday HURRAY sadly he did have to work, but after wards we spend some time we the boys then we had a date, went to dinner at souplantation and then we went to watch "Knowing" which as pretty good, we had a good time. Then Sunday 29 we went to Downtown Disney to eat at "Rain Forest Cafe" mom, Joyce, Brody and Sarah joined us. The boys got scared the first time the storm happened but were fine afterwards. It was a good weekend.
Pablo with Matt, me with Zach, and Sarah and Brody
Sarah and Brody
Pablo and the boys while singing "Happy Birthday"
Mom and Joyce
Yesterday was the first day I had work and school and I was so tired plus it doesn't help that Matt is congested and we did not sleep all night, hopefully tonight will be better.Today we took Matt to the cardiologist, he does have a 3mm hole but he doesn't need any meds or anything, we have to have him checked again in four months to make sure the hole is closing by itself. So we feel very thankful that he is fine!!!
Potty and Teeth:
so for a few weeks now we have being sitting the boys in the potty and they love it they sit and pee. We are considering changing to cloth diapers. We are NOT fully potty training them, they still wear diapers and we only sit them in the potty a few times a day. But they already know what to do!
Matt top / Zach bottom

Zach still has two teeth and Matt has three now :) the Dr gave them liquid vitamins for their teeth and for about a month now we brush their teeth and gums at least once a day even thought we try to do it twice a day.
Zach top / Matt bottom

Congrats on the school finishing up. Good for you. Looks like you are all doing well and keeping busy. Love seeing the boys growing up. Have fun and say hi to your mom.
ReplyDeleteHi Lorena! Thanks for the compliments on my paintings! It was my first time so I didn't have a clue what I was doing:) If you want to buy the stuff to paint them I would be happy to paint some for you. It took me a little while to finish them because the only time I have to do that kind of stuff is on the weekends at night when Tyson is sleeping. If you don't mind giving me a couple weekends or so to finish them I will be more than happy to try to recreate the animals. Would you do me a favor though? I have really gotten into photography lately and would love an opportunity to practice on your boys. Do you think one day when you have some free time you would let me take some pictures of them? That would be awesome!
ReplyDelete