Sunday, March 15, 2009

All in a weekend

This weekend was lots of fun.
Friday we couldn't meet daddy for lunch so we went to lunch with abuelita. We went to the Cheesecake Factory. It was nice when we got there, they gave us two plates with bread and banana for the boys. They are not really eating breads, well they eat some bread crumbs, but they loved the banana, they also had their bottle and they were pretty good. I love places that do not have table clothes as the boys can play with their toys on the table. Zach did start to cry and yell just for a few minutes. I have come to the conclusion that i have tow babies that will not always be happy and it is okay if they are not quiet when we are out, if people don't like it, then stay home. Once we got home we read some books. I love the fact that the boys love books, they listen very well and they love to eat the books!!!


Saturday I meet a friend from High School in the morning for a few hours and I took Zach with me. He was really good and it was so nice to catch up with her. She has a 3 month old baby girl, adorable baby girl. Briana and Zach chatted for a while, too bad we did not know what they were saying. After that we went to Marina Del Rey for lunch and a walk with our new light weight strollers (which we love). Back home we played with the soccer ball, they boys now hold the ball and pass it to each other with a little help, they had lots of tummy time, after dinner they had bubbles, which they love and we love the bubble machine!

Today daddy took the boys to the park for a long walk/nap so I could get some studying done (finals are tomorrow and Tuesday) of course that was the only hour I studied as the moment they got home I was down stairs with them. We played a lot. Gabby and Penelope came and the boys had a good time watching Penelope put on show. After lunch Matt and I took a very long nap and Zach sleep with daddy for a long time too. They played a lot on the floor, and their toys, and read lots of books. We also gave them a bath together again and they sure love it, we save so much time too, we love it!! And now they are sleeping, hopefully all night as I need to get up early tomorrow and cram....

1 comment:

  1. Your amazing. Hope your test went well.
    The boys look so cute and older now.
    Have a great week. Love, Shelly

    ReplyDelete