However Zach woke up while we were having lunch, at the Norstroms Cafe our new favorite place. So I tried to sit him in the kid chair, I did have our covers. He liked it but he still is not steady enough sitting, he did get annoyed at one point, so I took him out of it.
Saturday we all went to lunch at Lampost Pizza, yum we love that place. It was nice and empty, the boys were able to sleep and we were able to chat. After we went to baby's r us to buy food for the boys. I make them food but we always have baby food at home, it seems that the food I made to last the whole week goes really fast, specially the fruit, so we got four of all the stage two Earths Best food. We love that food thanks to my friend Marisol we tried it and love it, the veggies and fruit are vegan and it all tasted really good. After trying Earths Best, Gerber is just nasty. Anyway below is a picture of all the food we got, it will last about three weeks CRAZY I know.
Once we got home we sat the boys in their swings and Pablo washed some bottles and plates while I started making carrots, peaches and squash. Well all of a sudden the boys were way too quiet, this is what I found;
Poor Matt, I had just washed the cover a few weeks ago and I must have forgotten to snap the bottom (they hadn't used the swings in a while), Matt was sitting on the floor. The good thing is that he was not far from the floor to start with so I am sure he did not get hurt, he did not cry or anything, he was just trying to pick himself up, it was the cutest/funniest thing ever. Of course after I fixed it he no longer wanted the swing.
Today Sunday we had a PJ day, well most of the day. The boys got up at 4:30 to eat but Pablo and I were not ready to wake up so we gave them a bottle and we all went back to sleep until 8:45. At that time Pablo and I got dressed, we feed the boys, apple yogurt oatmeal they loved it and pears and they also had a small bottle and off we went to have breakfast. Pablo had being wanting a breakfast burrito from Alfredo's for a long time so that is where we went. The boys were in their PJ's and they both woke up while we were there.


No comments:
Post a Comment