So I was sitting in the tent with Zach, the boys have being able to sit by themselves for a few second, they always go down sideways and slow, however yesterday as we were in the tent Zach went down head first and fast I wasn't able to hold him in time and he bumped his forehead on the zoo toy :( I got freaked out I think i yelled "holly sh**t" and grabbed him really fast. I do think he was more scared than anything, he had bummed his head in the same toy before (trying to crawl i think) but I do believe he got more scare because of my reaction. So he wouldn't stop crying so I started to cry, it broke my heart to see him that way. My mom was finally able to calm him down and he even wanted to play in there again. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment