
Today is my 28th birthday!!
As I thought about turning 28 I realized how much I love my life, I have had some great experiences. So I thought I would write 28 things about my life that I have enjoyed, random things about me or anything I just wanted to share. They are not in any order:
1. Being a mom has totally changed my whole life
2. I did not know what true love actually was until I meet Pablo
3. Being a full time student and mom is way harder then I thought
4. The time I lived in Guatemala (2002-2004) made me grown up and mature
5. I hate milk
6. As I am about to get my BA in communication disorders, I come to realized that I like child development much more
7. My wedding was exactly what I had always imagine
8. I am not afraid of getting older
9. February 2008 was the hardest year of my life
10. I don't like it when people tell me secrets and it is hard for me not to tell Pablo
11. I love my job but I do not miss it
12. When I was little I would only play with boys
13. My best friend in Guatemala when I was little (was a girl) I meet because I told her the music group she liked sucked
14. My mom is my hero
15. Pablo is my best friend and my soul mate
16. I never thought I would get married at 22 but it was the best decision I ever made
17. I love going to school but I hate homework and tests
18. When I was little I wanted to be a teacher
19. I want to get a credential/masters in Special ed and want to start no later than next spring
20. I cannot wait until I can take the boys to Disneyland
21. I love sleeping in but I do not mind waking up to be with the boys
22. I do make the boys stay in bed with me until 8 every morning, with a few counted exceptions
23. I really really want to go to Paris and Egypt
24. I have never liked Halloween
25. I really miss my family and Pablo's family in Guatemala
26. If I would win the lotto I would move the Spain
27. I remember what I did for my 18th birthday and my 21st birthday
28. I love my life just the way it is, I am happy with what I have accomplish and I am looking forwards to what the future holds
i hate secrets, too.
ReplyDeletethe boys are looking wonderful! tell them i said hello :)