Wow what a weekend. I LOVE the weekend!! I have always loved the weekend but not it just has a new meaning. Last weekend was a blast. To start Friday the boys and I meet daddy at Lampost Pizza for lunch which was great. We had some great food and the boys were awake and looked around, chatted and they had lunch too. Then we went to DSW and Target. We sure had a good day together. To finish the day we picked up grandma and went to Marshalls and Cotsco. It sure was a wonderful day. Saturday grandma helped Andres pack so I spend the whole morning with the boys at home, we played and danced and listened to music, then when daddy came he feed them lunch and put them down for a nap and hang out with them the rest of the day, while I went to study (I got a lot of things done, we need to make this a routine so I can actually get studying done). Sunday we went to Penelope's birthday parity at "My Gym" (pictures to come) in the morning then we went to Costco and target. We had being looking for big boy car chairs as the once we have are only up to 22lbs and the boys are getting there faster than we expected. So we got one chair (they only had one at target of the once we liked) the boys do look cute sitting in it, it can still be facing backwards until 30lbs, then forward till 50lbs and then it becomes a booster seat until 80lbs. So we are set for the next years, but we still need to get one more chair, hopefully we will find it soon!!
So here are some pictures from last week....
I had being singing "5 little ducks " to the boys using their duck, they keep trying to get the ducks so when I gave them to each of them these is what they did:
Zach started to suck on it
Matt just bang the poor toy on the highchair table
The pictures below are from Lampost. Zach is the top one, and Matt is getting a kiss from daddy.


I had to show everyone the cool mp3 player that grandma got the boys, we love it. All their classical music is in it and they usually fall sleep with it early in the morning and at night and even for naps (once in a while). We can download music to it from our computer, and it has lights which the boys love!!

No comments:
Post a Comment