SO the other day I was at Target and I ran into a nutritionist, I was looking at Earth's Best (that is what we feed the boys, thanks to Marisol that told me about it), well I was looking if they had something we hadn't tried yet and the nutritionist told me that it is the best baby food out there that it is as good/healthy as making your own food at home :) we are pretty happy that we feed them something good!!! She also said that Gerber had pesticides, thank God we don't feed the boys that. Anyway I just wanted to sharewith everyone specially about the Gerber, so make sure you don't feed your baby that.
Cindy thanks for the shirts the boys looks adorable with them, I cannot wait until you can meet them, hopefully we will be bale to go visit this year, we miss you guys a LOT!!

The baby food looks great. That is a lot of work! I hope you had a Happy Birthday. Happy 28th Lorena. Enjoyed reading your blog and catching up.
ReplyDeleteLove, shelly