Sunday, January 11, 2009

YEAH back in their bed!!!!

January so far has being GREAT, busy but great.
Lets see where to start, the title :) when we got back from Santa Barbara the heater in the boys room was no longer working. We tried using the humidifier and the vaporizer but nothing worked (it gets REALLY cold at night) so they had being sleeping in our room, more specific in our bed. But we found the heater we used when we lived in Long Beach, yeah it got that cold there too, so now at this moment they are both sleeping in their cribs YEAH!!! HURRAY!!! I mean I do love having them in my room but I could no longer sleep in the corner. Which made us make the decision to get a bigger bed yeah a king!! Now I just have to sell my bed and the new mattress we got less than a year ago and we can get a king bed, then we can all sleep nice in the same bed, not everyday but once in a while!
Zach is in the blue after waking up the first night they sleep on their own, Matt is in the bottom :)

I also started school again. I have four classes this quarter and will have three in the spring and then I will finally be done, well with my BA hopefully I can do the credential/masters program right away but we'll see how spring goes first with work and school and then I will make a decision!! So school, it was nice to be back but overwhelming already I have two language samples, research papers, projects, presentations at the end of the month already and quizzes or test almost every other week. It has only being a week but it is hard to be a full time student, mommy and wife but is not forever. the good things is that now there is a Starbucks at school HURRAY it can feed my caffeine addiction. Anyway life here is good, cannot ask for anything else!!

No comments:

Post a Comment