Tuesday, January 13, 2009

outside, school, teeth, and baptism


YEAH the patio is all set for the boys. My mom did a wonderful job with all the plants and how she arranged everything. The boys have enjoyed the hot weather outside in the shade relaxing on their swings. I also love it, I sit in the chair and watch them with coffee or a coke.
On a different note I wish I could be at home all day. Last week and yesterday was I was okay going to school but today I had a really HARD time I was about to give up but I have to finish for me and to be a good example to the boys and promote the notion on higher education. Teach by example right!!
Also it seems that Zach is about to get his first tooth (I thought Matt was going to last week but I guess not). Zach has being crying a lot, an "I am in pain cry" and he loves to chew the teether toys, the colder the better, he does have a hard time holding it thought so he does cry a lot. He did have a rough night last night so lets hope this night is better.
Check Spelling
I am also having a hard time finding a church to get the boys baptist, it seems like every church requires a lot, to start at least one god parent needs to have all the sacraments and we had people chosen but I guess we need to keep looking for a church that will allow the god parents or at least one to be catholic with baptism at least so wish me luck I want to get it done before I go back to work. So that mean I need to find a church this month to get all the requirements done in Feb. AHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment