Wednesday, January 14, 2009

They were 5 months January 02!!!!

So I forgot to write a blog about the boys turning five months. I guess it was because Pablo and I were still at home all day and we were trying to enjoy it as much as possible!!
Well we don't really know how much they weight or their lengh but we are guessing that the are about 17 lbs (maybe a little more) and maybe about 27-28 inches.
this is what we do KNOW:
* they are wearing size 6-9 or 6-12 (for the GAP clothe)
* they are kind of in an eating schedule something like this:
3:00am still waking up at night to eat
8:30-9:00 breakfast
12:30-1:30 bottle
4:30-5:30 bottle
7:30 dinner
10:30 bottle
* for breakfast they eat baby oatmeal, and fruit either bananas, pears, or apple (sometimes two)
* for dinner they eat barley baby cereal
* they now LOVE bath time and even look at the toys when I show them to them
* they see clear so there are times when they just stare at us
* they are learning to fall sleep alone with out being held or a pacifier
* they like the wonder pets at least the song
* they chat a lot!!!
* they stay up for longer during the day, in the car, and when we are any where else
* they like the park
* everything goes in their mouth, everything
* they try and grab everything that is near them
* they like looking at books, specially this animal book we have, they hit the book with thier right hand when they want the page change
* they coo and goo along with songs they know
* they turn a lot more, Matt more than Zach
I am sure there are a lot more but I just kind think of it right now. We have a Dr appointment the 23 with a new Dr so wish us luck, we hope we like her so when their six month appointments come and shots they will be okay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment