Wednesday, January 14, 2009

mom and dad

All right so I guess I should write a shot blog and let every one know how we are doing.

Pablo is working hard, as always. He works from 7 to 4 so he usually home by 4:30. He is applying for his citizenship this year, we are very excited about that yeah!! He is turning 26 in March. He is enjoying being a daddy the boys love it when he gets home they both want daddy to hold them and sing to them and feed them. He has become great in preparing bottles and meals for the boys. He is an amazing husband and daddy and we are lucky to have him

As for me, I now go to school full time. Mon and Wed I leave the house at 3 and get back at around 8:30, Tues and Thur I leave at 12:30 and I'm back at 7:00. I ma NOT happy at all to be at school but I do Cherish more the time I have at home. It is hard to find time to study but I have a great support group with Pablo and my mom and helping me get things done. I guess it is good practice I will be back at work March 30 :( and it will also be my last quarter at Cal State LA (HURRAY). I am also making the boys food (the fruit for now) and they seem to really like it.

As a family we enjoy going out to eat and walking around anywhere where is warm or cool depending on the weather, we like taking them to the park, singing with them, feeding them, etc.. We are hoping to go to Vegas in March and Guatemala at some point this year. SO we will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I always enjoy reading and catching up on the family. You are one busy MOM. Good luck with everything going on. Love, Shelly

    ReplyDelete