Thursday, August 14, 2008

They are HOME!!!!

Both my boys are finally home!!!
Matthew came home Tuesday night and it was a little stressful every time he moved we would wake up to make sure he was okay plus he did not want to latch on so we had to bottle feed him! Also we were a little worried at Zachary was alone in the NICU. Then Zachary came home Wednesday morning an it has being smooth sailing since then. They wake up every two to three hours to feed and finally today they both latched on I am so happy I have enough milk to feed both of them!!

This picture was taken minutes after arriving home with Zach they are both sleeping in the same bassinet, Zachary is on the left an Matt on the right.


This one was today we thought it was funny how Zach keep putting his foot on Matt's check they are so cute!!!

3 comments:

  1. Zachary and Matthew are adorable! I love how twins always cuddle up together. So sweet. I'm so glad to hear that you and the babies are doing well. Congratulations to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the foot on his face! They are going to grow up to be best friends! So CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures you have taken. They are so cute. I can't wait to come over and meet them. Hoping to come Sunday. I'll call you. Have a great week. Love, Shelly

    ReplyDelete