I am the mom of twin boys, a wife, a daughter, a friend, a dreamer, a reader, and high school administrator. I love my life. Pablo and I have been married for almost 22 years. The boys are 17. We love traveling, watching sport, reading, and hanging out.
Congratulations!!!! They are both so cute. I'm so glad they are here. Glad things went well, and that they are both here safely. I'm so glad your mom called. They put the good news in the Relief Society bulletin on sunday. I will save that for you. Also, let the sister's in the ward bring some meals into your home, maybe when the babies come home. I hope that will be soon. I can't wait to see them. I know your busy with them at the hospital. Your in our prayers. Love, Shelly
Congratulations!!!! They are both so cute. I'm so glad they are here. Glad things went well, and that they are both here safely. I'm so glad your mom called. They put the good news in the Relief Society bulletin on sunday. I will save that for you. Also, let the sister's in the ward bring some meals into your home, maybe when the babies come home. I hope that will be soon. I can't wait to see them. I know your busy with them at the hospital. Your in our prayers. Love, Shelly
ReplyDelete