Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I knew it!!!

When I was pregnant I used to tell Pablo and my mom that I was only gonna give the babies a bath once a week. They both used to tell me that the boys would love the water and that I had to give them a bath more often.....Well the boys DON'T like the water. The first time I gave them a sponge bath you can call it, and they both yelled and wiggled Zachary sucked on his arm the whole time while Matt yelled and yelled!!! Then I got the foam thing for their little bath tub and they both cried the whole time, so i knew it they don't like the water......or maybe they just think something will happen to them. Anyway I hope they get used to the water as I do need to bath them every other day considering they spill lots of milk on themselves when they eat......
Top picture is Zachary and bottom is Matt you can totally tell they are NOT happy at all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment