The twins have being moving like crazy this past few weeks, this morning I woke up at 7:30 (way too early for my liking) because one of them or both keep either punching me or kicking me, I swear they are gonna play soccer!! It is pretty cool before they only moved for me and Pablo but now mom and Joyce both felt them move. Andres haven't felt them yet but I know he wants to hopefully in the next few weeks it will be easier for him to feel them. Also you ca totally hear their heart beats by putting your ear in my belly Pablo thinks it is pretty cool.
The nursery is coming along, I think mom and Hector will get the cribs in the next few weeks. We put the stickers up and part of the curtains it is a work in progress but every day it looks better and better and more organized!!!
Pablo started a new position today HURRAY he will have to do a lot more compuyer work and have a lot more responsabilities I know he was a little nervious but I know he will do great, I am so happy and proud of him, he works so hard to support us ( well only me till August) he is such an amazing husband I am really lucky to have him in my life!!!!
Hi Lorena,
ReplyDeleteI found your blog today and go caught up with all you have been doing. Today at church they annouced your baby shower and all the invites are out now. If you need any more or have other addresses let me know. I have 4 more invites left. Hope your feeling well today. Take Care of yourself and Matthew and Zachary!
Love, Shelly