I am the mom of twin boys, a wife, a daughter, a friend, a dreamer, a reader, and high school administrator. I love my life. Pablo and I have been married for almost 22 years. The boys are 17. We love traveling, watching sport, reading, and hanging out.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
movies, movies, movies
So after not going to the movies since December, to watch Juno (which made me cry a few times and did not know why I was so emotional to my surprise I was already pregnant)....well this past two weeks have being movie weeks. The 24 of May we watched Indiana Jones and I thought it was pretty good even thought I know lots of people did not like it I enjoyed it, the babies moved a lot and I was really uncomfortable but it was fun anyway. The May 31 Joyce and I watched Sex and the City which was really good we really enjoyed it and today Pablo and I went to see Iron man. Man i do hate to admit it but Iron Man was really good, I enjoyed it and it is not my type of move at all. It was fun going to the movies even thought I still think it smells like dirty feet heehee. Anyway the movies are good so go watch them!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment