Monday, June 9, 2008

So Excited!!!!

So I thought I would start with showing how big my belly has gotten!!! Pablo took this pic without my knowing, I am either cooking or doing dishes either way, yo can see that the belly has grown. This was last week so I was 26 weeks, my belly button is almost all the way out, I still amazed at what my body can do. I have also being having a lot more energy and have being able to sleep a little better!!!

This was a wonderful weekend!!!


Saturday I spend the day with mom running errands and getting the cribs for the babies. Pablo and I (Hector and mom) were at baby r us for about an hour trying to decide on cribs (yeah I also thought we had already chosen them, but once there we had to look at all the options together) we finally decided on the first choice all along, we also got the mattress and the mattress pad!! The only thing is that they only had one crib so the other one had to be ordered but it should be here in 7 days YEAH. I finally got better shoes, not flat or flip flops but still sandals they have the foot arch inside and are very comfortable I am hoping they will help me with my back pain. Also this past week I got the belly bra (such a funny name) is just a shirt with elastic in the bottom to help me carry the weight of the babies and I love it, I am not sure how much the babies like it as when I put it on who ever is at the bottom starts to move and kick, but it has helped me a lot, the only thing is that the straps and back are so thick that I cannot wear it with dresses unless I wear a shirt under the dress but it does help.


Sunday was the best day ever!!! Pablo and I stayed on our PJ's all day. Pablo is such a wonderful husband. Because of my back pain we hire someone to come and clean the house twice a week well she couldn't make it this past week, so Pablo vacuumed and cleaned the mirrors and did a chick toilet cleaning, the necessary to survive two more weeks, he is so sweet, he also did laundry and then he put the crib together. We tried to organized the babies room as much as we could and we are amazed that how every day more and more our apartments looks like a child friendly place (all the liquor is even on top of the cabinet now!!). After we watched some soccer, got lunch at (Cr's Jr, I had craving for it) and then we watch Apocalipto but I fell sleep. At night we watch the Laker game and made dinner together. I was such a wonderful Sunday I love days that Pablo and I can spend together doing nothing at all in our PJ's is the perfect day, relax and enjoy each others company!!!!









1 comment:

  1. Hi Lorena,
    The room is looking so cute...I love the animal and alphabet theme. I'm looking forward to seeing you (and your baby belly) at your shower! :)

    ReplyDelete