Picking a crib has being hard!!! First we didn't like the colors of the styles and then when we thought we had chosen them we realized that we didn't really liked the color and then we couldn't agreed it has being a long process. Last week I had chosen to have white furniture, I thought that with the light blue walls and the color of the bedding a brown crib (any color brown) would be way too may colors, but Pablo was not sure. Today after breakfast we went to look at cribs (again) and after looking at all the choices we both agreed that white was the better color and then once we turn them into toddler beds if they want a different color we can just paint them, all together. They are very simple and white I actually love them and we got the dresser and a night stand to put between the two cribs, they are pretty cool and I am pretty sure it will look great with the bedding!!

No comments:
Post a Comment