Monday, June 30, 2008

July already

I cannot believe that tomorrow will be July 1st, this year has gone by so fast. I remember when we found out we were expecting a baby January 1st, and even thought I do feel that this 30 weeks have gone by really slow, I think this is because it was so emotional at the beginning, and because I have felt sick the whole time, but now that I sit here and think about the past six months, I cannot believe that it is July already and that I am about seven weeks away from having the twins.
The first half of the year was amazing with its ups and many many downs, it has being a wonderful journey that Pablo and I have taken and we are so excited to see what the next half has to bring us.

1 comment:

  1. I will bring them by some time next week. The addresses. Hope your feeling better. Your in my thoughts and prayers. Love, Shelly

    ReplyDelete