Thursday, July 24, 2008

Update

I know I haven't written in a LONG time I have being really tired.
So far July had being all right. July 4 was a lot of fun, we had mom, Andres, and Joyce come over for hamburgers and hot dogs, we had a BLAST. We also finished all of our baby classes and are so excited that everyday it gets closer to the day they will be here.
Pablo is doing great at work he enjoys it and is learning a lot.
I have being with absolutely no energy at all. The belly is still getting bigger, I have gained about 32 lbs so far during the whole pregnancy which the Dr said it was good. The belly is about 20 inches top to bottom and 50 inches all the way around. I also got this skin allergy that started last week and it is driving me crazy it itches so much it keeps me awake at night.
The babies are getting BIG. As of last week Matthew weights 3 lbs 12 ounces and Zachary weights 3 lbs 14 ounces, they look really big during ultrasounds and I can feel how strong they have being getting in the way they move and stretch. They are both also head down.
There is only 28 days left until the c-section even thought we all think they might come in the next two to three weeks.
The nursery is almost done all we need to get are the new cushions for the ottoman chair and it will be set, all the babies clothes are washed (I love dreft by the way the smell is so good), cribs are built, car seats are here (well not in the car yet but they will be), the stroller....we are ready now we just have to wait for them to be ready to come out. I will post pictures of the nursery later on.

1 comment:

  1. Lorena,
    Glad you liked the dinner. I will come by and get the dish. You just rest and keep your feet up. I'll come by soon. Love, Shelly

    ReplyDelete