Sunday, June 29, 2008

Baby Shower 6/26

On Thursday June 26 Shelly, Claudia and Cheryl gave me a wonderful baby shower. It was so nice to see everyone again and chat and catch up.

It is amazing how fast time goes by. Most of the girls I grew up with are married and have children. It was so great to see them doing so good!!

Thanks for all the cute clothes, the twins are sure gonna look adorable with them on, I can't wait to have them here and dress them all cute!

This is a pic of mom, me and Shelly.

This are some of the women I grew up with, I hadn't seem them in about ten years is so great that everyone is doing good.

Amber, me, Alexia (Tyson, he is so cute), Katie, Sandie, Amie, and Celeste.

Thanks for coming you guys so great to see you and chat.

















This were the young women leaders when i was in young women's. Thanks for all the support and advice during high school you all touched my life in one way or another!!

Mary, Shelly, Cheryl, Nina, Claudia, me and Ingrid!!

1 comment:

  1. Lorena, it was so fun to see you and your mom the other night at the Baby shower. Glad we had so many friends there to help you celebrate the upcoming births of Matthew and Zachary! I loved the cake at your other baby shower so cute. Let me know how your doing...Love, Shelly

    ReplyDelete