yesterday I went to the Doctor and everything is going along just great. I have gain about 23 pounds during pregnancy, so now I am at about 187 lbs (no wonder I get so tired) the good things is that it is all belly I really haven't gain any weight anywhere else!!
The C-section is going to be schedules for August 22 even thought the babies can actually come before that, after August 2 the Dr will let me go into labor and let the twins be born as by then it will be safe for them to come into the world.
One of the babies is about 6 ounces smaller so we decided that, that baby (baby A) will be Matthew. So Matthew weights 3 pounds and Zachary weights 3 pounds and 6 ounces. They are doing good.
They are much bigger now so it is really hard to see them and get pictures of each of them during the ultrasound but it is great to hear their heart beats and see them, specially their little tummies, we love how it looks.
Next appointment is in two weeks so I will let you know how they are doing them!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment