Saturday June 14 my mom with the help of my cousin gave me a wonderful baby shower with all my friends and family!!!
The shower was so much fun, there were games and some really good food!!!
The cake was so GOOD!!! The theme (decorations, invitations etc) was trains, so here is a picture of the cake with the train and the Twins names, the train was also edible and so good, I could eat cake like that everyday.

Here is me and Meadow!!

Me and my mommy! Thanks for everything

Gabby, me and Meadow at the end of the shower, I was so hot all sweaty...it was a blast.

me and Joyce, she did so good in the games and she was my wonderful photographer, thanks for all the pictures!

Pablo and I are very lucky with our friends, all are really generous and we got so many good things. Really cute clothes, books, bath things, toys, etc. THANKS you so much for to everyone for coming and making this day so much fun and special!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment