So the twins are getting bigger and bigger. My belly is about 48 inches all the way around. The way the move now I can see tiny bones poking out of my belly and they love to play. I really don't know in what position they are now so I really don't know who is who when they move but I love it. For about a week now every time I feel them move I place my hands were they are moving and move my hands around, it is GREAT the babies totally follow my hand around and once I take my hands away they keep moving like looking for it and then they stop and once i put my hand again they move. It is so amazing and it is such a miracle. the babies do it for Pablo too which is great. They are already playing with us. They are so CUTE!!!
I cannot believe Saturday I will be 29 weeks even thought there are day that I feel like this weeks have gone by so slow I still cannot imagine that in about two months (from Monday hopefully) they will be here with us to hold and love and take care of. I cannot wait to start a new chapter in our lives!!
No comments:
Post a Comment