Friday, May 16, 2008

The Car Seats are here

It took us a long time to choose car seats that we both liked. Finally we saw the ones below and we both love them, however the only store that had them around here was a disaster so we order them online and they arrived today. We were so excited when they got here we open one box and put it together they are pretty light and the twins are gonna look so cute on them we cannot wait!!!


1 comment:

  1. So glad you have kept in touch! I will give you a call! I know Amber and Sandi would love to see you too. Love your blog, love hearing about all the baby new. How exciting to be expecting twins. We are all so excited for you. You are going to be a great MOM! Say hi to your family. I will call you soon. Love, Shelly Glad to hear you had your last day of work. Rest up a treasure this special time.

    ReplyDelete