Considering I was up until 3 am last night i got a lot of time to think about the babies and I knew I was excited about them coming but as I thought about them and felt them move I just got more and more excited!!! I cannot believe that they will be here in almost three months Pablo and I cannot wait to hold them and kiss them and hug them and love them!!
We have lots of baby things already and i thought
I would share just a few!!

I thought I would start with a pic of my belly this was taken when I was 21 weeks ( I will be 24 weeks tomorrow) I was in Vegas about to go to the pool that is why I am wearing a
bathing suit!! I still
don't feel that I am getting big, but peoples reacting when I tell them I am 5 months is priceless their faces turn blank and they
don't know what to say until I tell them I am having twins then they all look relieve and have
comments like "no wonder you look like 7 months" which I guess is fine I will get as big as the room the babies need to develop!

The bedding we selected have some animals in it and yes there is a
zebra and a
giraffe, so mom got them one for each we figure we would show them to both and who ever grabs one first that is his choice!! They are really cute and they look with the bedding

I choose this two outfits (the same day Pablo choose the one below), they are really cute one says "Daddy's little helper" and the other "Mommy's little monster" we do have lots of clothe (well not enough but some) and we do have some that are double to dress them a like but not everything is the same we also want them both the be independent from each other and have their own likes and dislikes so we figure we won't always dress them the same.

Pablo choose two of this cute outfits they both say
lil dudes, it was the first thing that he choose for them!! They are really cute. We were at baby r us and Pablo had actually chosen something else (well a few others something else) and when he saw this ones he just drop everything else and got them for them. I think the twins will look really cute dressed the same in this cute outfits.

Growing chart, mom got it for the babies. Is really cute however I did not measure it when I put it on the wall so I am sure we will have to actually measure two feet from the bottom once the twins
are tall
enough.

We started to buy new born diapers, well we have two packs as of today!! We have heard and read that with twins we will be using about a
pack of diapers at least for the first three months and considering we have some coupons we
decided to get started. I really did not wanted any Winnie the Pooh things for the boys but for all luck all the newborn
Huggies diapers are all Winnie Pooh but they are cute!! They are so small, they are adorable!
I have no new ultrasound pictures, the ones from the last appointment are a little
blurry s the twins keep moving and the only clear ones are of their private parts, but I already shared some of those so hopefully now that i have to go every other week (for the next 10 weeks) we will get better pictures!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment