Friday, May 16, 2008

I cannot sleep

So I have been up for about an hour now and I am truly sleepy! I woke up to go potty at around midnight (which I do every night) but I just couldn't fall back to sleep, if I lay on my left side I can feel that baby moving and kicking and the same for the right side, I think this two little boys know when mommy wants to sleep and they are preparing me for the sleepless nights to come once they are here.
I do feel them move a lot during the day but at night because I am relaxed and it is silent I can feel them a lot more, I can feel both of them move at the same time, during the day I mostly feel who ever is kicking me harder.
I guess it also does not help that I am very nauseous, the Dr said morning sickness was seasonal so it gets worst or returns during spring, oh GREAT I had being feeling better this past week but not right now, hopefully it will go away soon.
All right I am gonna try to go to sleep again, wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment