Friday, February 29, 2008

Finally feeling BETTER!!!

So after weeks and weeks of feeling down and miserable, I am happy to say that I do feel better I am looking at all the good things coming our way, well our two little penuts that will arrive in September. I finally got some sleep last night after a month of not sleeping and even thought I still feel sick most of the time I am hoping that will also pass soon.

As I start week 13 of pregnancy I cannot help but think how slow this first three months have gone by and how I hope it will be most faster the rest. Pablo and I cannot wait to see the babies get bigger and bigger and well I want to get bigger too, I finally gained 1.4 lbs after loosing 15 lbs in the last three weeks I was excited to gain anything at all.

So everyone is getting thert ideas if we are having boys or girls or one of each. Pablo thinks they are boys and I think they are girls (I hope at least one girl I did get this really cute dress) and then lots of other people think they are a boy and a girl it is fun to think about this and think of names!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment