So I went to the doctor today and finally some great news...............the TWINS are doing GREAT, they are about 4 inches . I heard their heart beats for the first time today and the Dr said they were good and strong, it was AMAZING hear it. I am feeling completely upbeat now knowing that the babies will be fine and I can enjoy being pregnant I even went and got me some maternity clothe, yeah I do have a belly already. Plus the Dr said that I could go on the cruise and to relax and enjoy it. He also said the the 31st we should be able to know if they are boys or girls so if you guys have any suggestions for names let us know!!!!
Thanks a bunch for all the support this past few weeks. thanks for your words and for understanding that I just did not want to talk or see anyone thanks for the advice, the prayers and the love, we love and appriciate all of you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment