Okay here are the ultrasounds, I am sorry it took me so long to put them up but with everything that has happened it takes me a long time to do everything :) I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
This ultrasound is from February 20, we found out that one of the babies did not make it but the twins did have the membrane separating them which is a miracle cause it wasn't there before and now they are safe.

One baby is on the bottom and the other is on the right corner, you can see the thin membrane on top of the baby taht is at the bottom.
The next two are individual pictures of each twin aren't they cute!!!
Dr said that the membarne is so thin that they will be completely identical, there is a slight slight posibility that they are a boy and girl, so we will see we will find out at the end of March so we will keep you all posted!!!


This is the first ultrasound, January 28. There are two sacs the one on the left has one baby (the one that did not make it) and the one on the right has two babies at this point there was no membrane separating them.

Sorry the pics are not so good I don't have a scanner so I have to take a picture of the ultrasounds and the post them!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment