Saturday, September 19, 2015

Ricky Martin concert

Last Thursday night I was able to go to the Ricky MArtin concert. It was amazing!!!
My mind was already in concert mode since I woke up, is Ricky what can i say. If you know me you know he is my number one (JT is a very close number 2). Ricky's concerts get better and better every passing year. 

Saira went with me and we were able to chat and catch up. I hadn't sen her since Lizette's wedding. We took Bart from Fremont (thanks Pablo for taking us and picking us up) to Oakland. Honestly there is no better way to get around the bay area. 

Once we got there we walked right in, we made it right at 7:30 so Ha'Ash was just starting. It was nice coming in at this time, the merchandise line was super short. I was able to get my hoodie and my travels mug without having to wait more than 5 minutes. 

I didn't realized I knew so many of Ha'Ash songs. It was a good show. 

Then it was time for Ricky!!!!!
And it was AMAZING from the start. He sang all my favorite songs Tal Vez, Vuelve, and Asignatura Pendiente. He sang a good amount of old and new songs, English and Spanish songs.  I was on my feet the whole time he was on stage singing and dancing. My throat still hurts form all the yelling/screaming/singing along. It was definitely the best show I have seen in a long time. 

I wish I had driven down to LA but the timing was just not right with two Paint Nite and two Sharks games coming up before the end of the month. But maybe just maybe I can fly down to Florida and watch him there. 








In case I didn't tell you guys, the concert was AMAZING!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment