May was CRAZY busy at work. Having two days of in a month with so much to do is great but also it gives me anxiety that not everything will get done, but it got one and now I have a week of freedom.
So lets catch up:
Books -
A Shade of Vampires is on book 14 (coming out this coming Wednesday). Book 9, 10, 11, 12 and a new and lengthened version of book1 came out this year so far. ALL the books are amazing, I re-read the whole series before number 13 came out and I just fell in love it all over again!!
I am still trying to get into the Maze Runner series, but I think I will just move to book 2 because I watched the first movie and I just cannot get into it.
I am currently reading Paper Town by John Green, it is pretty good and I being having a hard time putting it down, but because I have being so busy, I am still working on it.
Don't Tell Presley by John Locke also came out, this one is from a character that appeared in his Donovan Creed series and Creed always makes an appearance which makes them so much better.
I have a goal to read two new books a month, since I started that monthly goal, so far so good.
Music -
Currently I am listening to Ricky Martin, Kelly Clarkson, Incubus, New Kids on the Block (always a song or two), Chayanne, JT, just to name a few.
I was able to get Spotify premium for $0.99 for three months and it is so worth it. I love it. I may just keep it.
Concerts-
Lizette and I went to watch NKOTB with Nelly , and TLC, it was a BLAST NKOTB always perform great and it is so much to watch them.
Taylor swift, Incubus, and Ricky Martin are in a few months.
I still want to go watch Kelly Clarkson and Chayanne but have not gotten tickets yet.
Planner stuff -
It has become a BIGGER obsession than before. Now I even have an IG account just for planner stuff, really it is so my friends that do not care about it wont get bombarded with planner things. That is also including the list challenge that I am participating in, I think both are great ways to keep a journal type things and lets face it this is a much healthier obsession/hobby.
I did realized that I was spending too much so I have a no spend month for planner and clothing related things during this Month and then in September and November.
So if you want to follow me, my name is busy_planner_of_four.
I also got an Erin Condren Life Planner and I LOVE it more than I thought I would. Her 18 months planners are coming out on Tuesday, follow this link if you want to get $10 off .
https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/lorenamaldonadp0209
She is also having new pens and stickers coming out. I do not need a planner but I am excited for the pens and the stickers.
Plans -
Summer is finally here, well almost, the boys have one more week.
I have this week off and then ESY will start but working only 4 days 3 hours is okay and we will have so much fun.
The Sonoma Hot Air Balloon festival is coming up this month as well as birthday parities.
We are planning a trip to Vegas, Phoenix, and LA.
We have Lizette's wedding in July.
We want to go Ziplinning at some point.
We have the Great America passes which we better start using more to get our money worth.
And lastly at the end of summer, before I go back to work and school starts for the boys, we will celebrating my moms 60th birthday and attending the Lego convention.
It will be a fun filled summer. At some point we will also plan our vacation for next year, we are thinking another cruise.
Boys -
The boys are crazy like always haha. But they are doing GREAT. They will be attending school with me next year. which we are all very excited about.
Paintings -
Pablo and I went to another painting and wine class with great company, we had a great time. I did feel like we were rushed, I don't think the instructor knew what she was doing to be honest and the paint was cheap, but it was fun regardless. I am going to another one at the end of the month and Lizette and I are planning one as well. They are just so much fun!
So May was busy, summer will be busy. At some point I want to paint the fence outside and the hallways and the boys room and I want to sit outside to read and take naps, lol.
Have a fantastic summer everyone. I promise to try to keep up with the blog!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment