April came and went super duper fast.
Now is May.
I have 5 weeks of work and the boys have 6 more weeks of 1st grade. Where did the school year go.
We are looking forward to summer. I will be teaching ESY, but it is only 3.5 hours, close to home and I am done by 11:15. We have a Vegas trip planned, trips to Great America, the library. the beach, and movies. Celebrating moms 60th birthday and the boys 7 th birthday. It is gonna be fun summer.
In the mean time here are some pictures from April.
Our peach tree, is so pretty.
Great America opened, hurray!!
Boys took spring pictures, they look so cute, as always heehee.
I took a mental health day and went to have Japanese food with Lizette, it was delicious.
We had some super foggy days......
We had kindness week at work...
Saw this amazing idea on instagram...
Made 62 key chains for the teachers at Brooktree...
April was fun, now to a fun May, mothers day, teacher appreciation week, two three day weekend (YAY), NKOTB concert, bridal shower, birthday parties, paint night, happy hours, so exciting!!
Have a GREAT May everyone!!!!








Is going to be a busy May :)
ReplyDelete