The first week of January was busy busy but fun!!!
Friday night Pablo and I went to watch SELMA with some coworkers. The movie was great. It was great to hang out with some amazing people as well.
Saturday night Pablo and I had date night, dinner at Red Robbin and then we watched Unbroken, great movie as well.
Pablo build the boys trampoline. They loved it. Best present ever!!!!! Thanks to the Berendes family.
I am loving having fresh flowers at home. The first half of the year bucket list is up, Capitola, Monteray aquarium, golf, hiking, Santa Cruz, and Tahoe. Can't wait to creat new adventures with the boys.
Oh man, I am not allowed to go to target unsupervised any longer lol that dollar spot gets me in trouble everytime......
I love watching my boys dress up and enjoy playing, as much as I love watching them dress up and relax. Matthew of course passed out a few minutes after I took the picture, but he was not tired at all!!!
I have never been a big makeup person, but I do like these chapsticks, I still need the orange and the light green to have all of them. Lol
First week back at work was good I missed my babies!! They seem very happy to be back as well. I do have a week off in February this year, so exciting lol. Last week was a busy week I am happy to have a more relax week this coming week. The boys were very happy to go back to school as well, they had a great week!!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment