December was a fun month. We tried to have all Christmas shopping early in the month and during the week to avoid the craziness!!! Here we are at the mall having cookies. They are the best of friends!!!
Regie was his old self again, been naughty - he drew on the boys face, put stickers on me, zip lining, fishing, it was fun fun fun.....
I got invited to RCSD preschool team Christmas party - thank you guys it was so FUN seen all of you and catching up!!!!
Stacy and I went to a paint nite and it was a blast. I love painting. The painting came out super cute. I added the snowman, I love it even more with it.
I feel so blessed to be able to work with such amazing people. Our Christmas lunch was so much fun!!!
First day of winter break. The boys, Ata, and I went to IHOP for breakfast, Christmas in the park, Starbucks, veggie grill for lunch, and the super market!!!
Second day of winter break, I worked in the morning. With my EI kid and then we relaxed. The boys counted down the time for Tio Andres to be here and they're spending time with him, I know they miss him a lot.
Christmas Eve (winter break day 3) - I did some painting in the morning. Finally finished the top one, is us :) and the one with the stripes will end up been something for february but not sure yet.
We had a delicious Christmas Eve dinner. Ham, mash potatoes, cheese rice, salad, green beans. It was so so so good. The boys wanted to wait for midnight butat 11 they both passed out, hahahahaha maybe next year....
Left the table ready for the morning....
Christmas breakfast. It was so good. We had fun opening gifts. The boys got a lot of Ninja turtles, a trampoline, some how to draw books, chuck e cheese cards, and AMC cards. Thank you everyone for the amazing gifts, we are truly lucky!!!
So now I am sitting here planning the rest of the week. Tomorrow we will go to breakfast before my brother goes back to Torrance, I also have to see my EI client. And Saturday we will go up north to see the Old Faithful Geyser. Sunday we will probably just relax. Next week we will go on a hike, maybe watch a movie on New Year's Day, I have some more prep work to do (may watch divergent, mortal instruments, and fault in our stars to get me going).
Christmas was amazing!!!! And we are having a great winter break.
Mery Christmas everyone!!!!



















No comments:
Post a Comment