Matthew keep telling me that he liked holidays betters while Zachary told me that his head hurt because he hadn't gone to school. I love the fact that he loves school.
Work was great! I had a new student start and that is always fun. It throws curve balls as it is completely out of our routine. This week we start going tot he library so I am excited. I also have two IEPs this week but then I am IEP free until March YAY!!!
I have gone to the gym everyday, except Friday due to the PTA meeting, but Monday - Thursday. It feels so good, sore, but good.
I read "Outside the Box" by John Lock about a doctor and his crazy life is the last of the Gideon Box series which goes a long with the Donovan Creed (he is an assassin) series, love those books, funny and entertaining. I also read "The Fault In Our Starts" by John Green this book was so sad. I knew it was sad and I was going to cry bu the movie is coming out, in June, and I wanted to read it before the movie comes out. Lets just say I would never be able to read it again, is about two teenagers with cancer and their romance and friendship once they meet.
I am still totally obsessed with the Divergent series. I can describe why. But I love the story line, and the quotes, and Four……hahaha. I am even okay with the ending now lol. I was lucky to get the series on audio book so my workouts will be better now (last week I was trying to read as I worked out, kind of hard). I like what the characters are figging for and I think we all wants to be brave, honest, kind, intelligent, selfless, which are what the faction stand for. I don't know why I like them. I cannot explain it but I do….
I have a couple of books I want to read "Rush" by Maya Banks it is a series of three books and "Legends" by Marie Lu also a series. I heard Legend was good but don't know about the other one.
I also want to read "Labor Day", "A Long Way Down", "Dark Places", "Serena", "Gone Girl", "The Maze Runner", and "This is Where I Leave You". These are all books that will be movies this year so I would like to read them before the movie comes out.
I am looking forward to the "Divergent", "The Fault In Our Starts", and "Mocking Jay part 1" movies.
No comments:
Post a Comment